Friday, April 8, 2011

Rock the Casbah

I love the look of a traditional Moroccan rug. Whether neutral colored or bright and bold, their strong geometric designs can anchor a room and lend a hand to an eclectic curated look.
(Michael S. Smith via Elle Decor)
(Nazmiyal Vintage Moroccan Rug via 1stdibs)
(Kathryn Ireland via House Beautiful)
(Moises Esquenazi via House Beautiful)
(Elle Decor)

While not all of us can fork over the dough for the real deal (or a trip to Morocco, for that matter), I'm loving this look for less: the new Casbah Rug from CB2! For use indoors and out, it's perfect for the patio during warmer seasons, then throw it inside for a burst of color and pattern during the winter months. I use indoor/outdoor rugs in my home and I love the laid back and colorful look they bring to an otherwise neutral space.


Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments: