Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Traditional

"...traditionalism is not a thing of the past but rather a foundation upon which cutting-edge contemporary aesthetics can transform a room."
-Michelle Adams, Lonny Cofounder and Guest Editor in Chief of Trad Home

I am loving the child of favorite print and online mags, Traditional Home and Lonny! Their new collaboration, a digital magazine called Trad Home, reinterprets the idea of "traditional" and is LOADED with picture perfect examples of compelling interiors. I don't want to spoil the fun, so here are just a few of my favorite inspiring images from the mag (trust me, there are plenty more where that came from). Be sure to check out the rest, especially the in depth feature, "20 New Traditionals," which explores the diverse styles of 20 promising design talents and shows what "traditional" means to them. I can only hope I'll be on that list one day! 














Images via Trad Home.