Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Little Sugar

On a rainy windy day like today when I haven't left the house, I sure wish I had some adorable loungewear from Plum Pretty Sugar to lift my spirits and make me feel pretty. Instead, I'm donning old elastic sweatpants from college and channeling Jersey Shore in boys' white tank undershirts.




The robes and loungewear sets also make the perfect gift for bridesmaids or a bride-to-be, either for her honeymoon or getting ready on the big day...


Their dresses and tunics would be great for Easter brunch or a casual summer cover-up...


And after I'm done lounging all day, I'd cozy up with a good book in their oh-so-pretty bedding sets, shielding the morning light with dainty floral curtains...







To check out more from Plum Pretty Sugar, including eye candy on their blog, visit here. Hope you're all enjoying a weekend of recharging, catching up with friends, and staying dry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg, i almost got one of her duvet covers last year... her patterns are gorgeous!