Sunday, January 30, 2011

Made with Love

Jeez, this weather has seriously taken its toll on me! We barely have time to dig out from one storm before the next is on its way. And sure enough, after getting 20 inches of snow on Thursday, the next storm apparently is on its way within the next few days. It's so depressing. Enough is enough already!!!

Perhaps this is one reason I have been lacking creative inspiration lately. Instead, I find myself longing for warm weather and the easy breezy outfits that come with it. First on my list will be the new spring pieces from blogland favorite, Emerson Made
I am, shall we say, borderline obsessed with this dream of a company. First of all, the husband and wife team, Ryan and Emerson, are so freaking adorable! Emerson does all of the designing, styling, photography and artwork, while Ryan is her right-hand man in the business. Second, I love love love that they left the hustle and bustle of New York City for a gorgeous farmhouse, where Emerson Made is now headquartered (you can have a life and thriving career outside of the big city, people!). And finally, their company belief in "celebrating the uniqueness of the individual, the joy of being alive and all the smallness that makes up the Big Beautiful" is brilliantly gorgeous. Their spring pieces exemplify this mission perfectly and have me tossing out heavy winter sweaters to make room in my closet!
 (Dragonfly Market Dress, $215)
 (Scallop Skirt - Navy Dot, $128)
 (Little Blouse, $148)
 (Mod Dress - Dot, $238)
 (Linen Topper Coat, $228)
(EM Original Bluebells, $198)
(Tiny Stars Yes Dress, $198)

Be sure to check in tomorrow for the SAG Awards Red Carpet Review! A little sneak peak? I'm loving Mila Kunis' look. 

Pleasant dreams everyone:)

No comments: