Thursday, January 6, 2011

Calypso for Target!

Ever since I moved into my new apartment, I have been on a serious budget. But then again, who isn't these days? I definitely think there is an art to dressing stylishly without spending a fortune - the key being mixing high-quality classic pieces with less expensive trendier items...and of course having the will power to wait for things to go on sale. Target's designer collaborations are PERFECT for adding those contemporary pieces to your wardrobe without breaking the bank. In fact, I have a few things from the Target collaborations with Rodarte and Tucker that I absolutely adore and wear religiously. Imagine my excitement when InStyle announced yesterday that Target's next partnership is with Calypso St. Barth! Calypso is a go-to of mine for carefree chic looks that transport me to luxurious sunny destinations. I especially love their tunics, breezy tops and dresses, and their eclectic home goods. Some recent favorites...
(Ikat Caftan Dress, $195)
(Rope Embroidered Tunic, $195 and Malaga Tote, $375)
(Blockprint Tunic, $150)
(Batik Sailor Tunic, $295)
(St Barth Ikat Pant, $250)
(Indigo Euro Pillow, $120)
Launching May 1st, the Calypso St. Barth for Target line is just in time for summer. The limited-edition collection will include clothing for women and children, accessories, and home goods such as pillows, candles and glassware. And with prices from $1.99 to $79.99, I will surely be first in line!

Images via Calypso St. Barth






No comments: