Wednesday, June 8, 2011

White Hot

My summer go-to is the white dress. In cotton, lace, chiffon, crochet, eyelet or decorated in a wash of color or beading, a white dress never fails to show off tan skin and paint a blank canvas for accessories in warm golds, ocean-like turquoise, or bright corals. Or simply throw on a pair of neutral wedges or sandals and skip out the door - either way, you'll look effortless chic. With temps soaring near 100 degrees over the next couple of days (I'm so not complaining, I love the heat), there's nothing better than a cool white dress (just don't wear it to a wedding - I'm talking to you, Ramona and Alex from RHNY). Some white dresses on my summer wish list...
(my all time favorite summer-white dress, the Halston Heritage Stretch Knit Cocktail Dress)

No comments: